I really want to learn how to make this blog a great resource for everyone. So far, it has been mostly me posting information, videos, links, and my personal thoughts on topics related to kettlebell training. However, I also want this blog to become more interactive, with people providing comments, feedbacks, and suggestions. At the bottom of every post, there is a link for you to make comments. If you have ideas, comments, suggestions, etc, please either post them, or email them to me.
Here are some things I am currently working on posting regularly:
1) weekly routines, including videos and text descriptions
2) commentary and links on cutting edge training topics
3) links and information regarding resources, seminars, merchandise, etc...especially locally
4) info on practical applications for kettlebell training and exercises
5) rehab and injury prevention uses for kettlebell training
6) videos of current kettlebell classes and individual participants
7) personal videos of myself and my wife training
8) uses for kettlebell training in sport
9) cutting edge research regarding the effectiveness of kettlebells for fitness training
10) other methods of training that are great adjuncts to kettlebell training (powerlifting, strongman, olympic lifts, plyometrics, etc...)
11) Historical topics in kettlebell training (many things popular today are not new...history repeats itself!)
Please provide any other ideas to make this a great interactive resource to anyone interested in anything related to kettlebells...