Aneta Florcyk is considered the "World's Strongest Woman." She weighs about 150-160 lbs, and proves that strong women do not have to be "masculine." I believe every woman should aspire to be as strong as they can be, and the benefits of that strength carry over to all aspects of your life. I have never seen a woman more confident in themselves than a strong woman. Enjoy the inspiration!
1) Here she is setting a world record of rolling up frying pans in China, 2008.
2) Here she is deadlifting 550lbs.
3) Here she is deadlifting 484 lbs for 6 reps.
4) Here she is clean and jerking 264 lbs
5) Here she is breaking another record in the farmer's walk with 154lbs in each hand!